December 7, 2012 by skyebecks
Since September I have been both amazed and baffled during our ADA lessons. I have enjoyed learning more about the art of CGI, but html and coding have my head whirling – and don’t even get me started on J-Query!
There has been a lot to take in for this module. It had been 6 years since I had last used Dreamweaver and it really knocked me off my feet when I started learning about it again. These past few weeks have been better though as I have been using Templates from our lessons to practice on in Dreamweaver. I haven’t suddenly become an expert, but things are slowly making sense and I’m not as baffled in our lessons anymore.
So far in this module I have:
- Browsed Templates on Theme Forest. I haven’t bought one yet, but I have narrowed it down to two. Just need to take the plunge now!
- Picked a Font I really love on Font Squirrel.
- Researched different Websites of different Photographers.
- Reviewed a Website
- Emailed a professional Photographer to discuss their Website (still waiting for a reply)!
- Shot a time lapse whilst setting up my big shoot for Major Project A – this will be one of my innovative techniques on my Website.
I feel like I am well underway with my research and I know what I want from my Website, I just need to start putting all of the components together.
Before the Christmas Holidays, I am planning on shooting my 360 degree object rotation. Although I won’t be using an object, I will be using a dancer! This will be the other innovative technique on my website. It will be interesting to see how it turns out as she will have to keep very still will we turn the table!